Since we are talking a lot about Roy Halladay trade scenarios, I thought it would be interesting to see which prospects people most want to hold on to. Below (and on the side bar) is a poll with just that question. I think that most of us would trade pretty much anyone for Halladay, but I’m sure there are certain players we would want to keep over others. Feel free to explain your answer in comments.
If the Phillies trade for Roy Halladay, which prospect would you LEAST like to see involved in the deal?
- Kyle Drabek, SP (46%, 149 Votes)
- Michael Taylor, OF (26%, 85 Votes)
- JA Happ, SP (15%, 47 Votes)
- Dominic Brown, OF (5%, 16 Votes)
- Carlos Carrasco, SP (2%, 7 Votes)
- Antonio Bastardo, SP (2%, 6 Votes)
- Lou Marson, C (2%, 5 Votes)
- Jason Knapp, SP (1%, 3 Votes)
- Other (Please Specify) (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 321